We've just released JFormDesigner 5.0.1 and 5.1 Beta 3.
This release fixes minor bugs and brings some minor improvements.
If you're running JFormDesigner in a Java 7 VM, it is recommened to update to this release because it fixes a NullPointerException when using TitledBorder and running JFormDesigner in a Java 7 VM.
JFormDesigner 5.1 Beta 3
Beta 3 Change Log:
- Go to event handler method in Java editor.
- All fixes from JFormDesigner 5.0.1.
Beta 2 Change Log:
- NetBeans: Project specific options.
- Palette: Display multiple items per row if there is enough room.
- Palette: New option "Item Names" in context menu to show only item icons.
- NetBeans: fixed too dark background of panels, palette, headers, etc on Mac.
- NetBeans: bug fixes.
- Fixed NullPointerException when using TitledBorder and running
JFormDesigner in a Java 7 VM.