FormDev Software GmbH is a company specialized in creating software development tools for Java GUIs. Founded in 2006 as a privately held company, FormDev Software GmbH is located in Brunnthal (near Munich), Germany. By creating innovative high quality development tools, we help our customers to increase their productivity. Thousands of customers world wide use our tools.
Our founder, Karl Tauber, has more than 15 years of experience in creating GUIs. Because of the lack of powerful visual GUI builders for Java/Swing, he started in 2003 the development of JFormDesigner, our innovative GUI designer for Java/Swing user interfaces.
|Address:||FormDev Software GmbH
|Phone (no support):||+49 (8104) 66 82 57|
|Register of companies:||Handelregister HRB 164093
|Managing director:||Karl Tauber|
- August 2003: Started development of JFormDesigner
- June 2004: First beta of JFormDesigner 1 released
- December 2004: JFormDesigner 1 released
- October 2005: JFormDesigner 2 released
- September 2006: FormDev Software GmbH founded
- November 2006: JFormDesigner 3 released
- September 2007: JFormDesigner 3.1 released
- July 2008: JFormDesigner 4 released
- June 2010: Started the JFormDesigner / FormDev blog
- April 2011: JFormDesigner 5 released
- April 2012: JFormDesigner 5.1 released
- May 2014: JFormDesigner 5.2 released
|Digital River GmbH
Digital River GmbH (share-it!) is our world wide reseller that securely processes orders of our products. share-it! is a global e-commerce provider for Internet software and shareware sales. More than 10,000 satisfied shareware authors and software vendors from more than 150 countries trust their innovative and comprehensive online solution.
We are a Contributing Member of the Organization of Independent Software Vendors. The OISV is a co-operative of software developers, marketers, distributors, and retailers that combine their thoughts and ideas to create better software and practices for everyone.