JFormDesigner 5 Beta
After hard (and long) work on the next major release of JFormDesigner, the first JFormDesigner 5 Beta build is finally available.
Major new features and improvements:
- Beans Binding (JSR 295) support.
- Project specific settings.
- JGoodies Forms 1.3 support.
- Properties view: Ability to filter properties.
- Properties view: "Group by Category", "Group by Defining Type" and "Alphabetical" commands introduced.
- Properties view: Moved "Code Generation" properties from own tab to category into properties table.
- "Choose Bean" dialog now supports camel-case search.
- Automatically reload custom components when changed.
- Automatically refresh designers on project classpath changes.
- Simplified handling of JScrollPanes: now you can select the child of a JScrollPane and change layout properties of the JScrollPane in the Properties view and using the context popup menu.
- Eclipse plug-in: The Java code generator can now use the Eclipse code formatter to format generated code. Enable option "Use Eclipse code formatter" in "Java Code Generator" preferences.
For more new features and improvements see the change log.
Customer information: JFormDesigner 5 is free of charge for existing customers if the "Free updates until" date of the license key is 2010-01-01 or later.