We've just released JFormDesigner 5.0.2, which is now compatible with IntelliJ IDEA 11, fixes minor bugs and brings some minor improvements.
We've just released JFormDesigner 5.0.1 and 5.1 Beta 3.
This release fixes minor bugs and brings some minor improvements.
If you're running JFormDesigner in a Java 7 VM, it is recommended to update to this release because it fixes a NullPointerException when using TitledBorder and running JFormDesigner in a Java 7 VM.
JFormDesigner 5.1 Beta 3
Beta 3 Change Log:
- Go to event handler method in Java editor.
- All fixes from JFormDesigner 5.0.1.
Beta 2 Change Log:
- NetBeans: Project specific options.
- Palette: Display multiple items per row if there is enough room.
- Palette: New option "Item Names" in context menu to show only item icons.
- NetBeans: fixed too dark background of panels, palette, headers, etc on Mac.
- NetBeans: bug fixes.
- Fixed NullPointerException when using TitledBorder and running
JFormDesigner in a Java 7 VM.
Finally, the first build of the JFormDesigner plug-in for NetBeans is available now as part of JFormDesigner 5.1 Beta.
Major new features and improvements:
- NetBeans plug-in.
- JGoodies Forms 1.4 support.
- New JFDML persistence format for .jfd form files. This is a compact, easy-to-merge and fast-to-load format.
Please have a look at the change log for a complete list of changes.
We're pleased to announce the immediate availability of JFormDesigner 5, now with Beans Binding (JSR 295) support, BeanInfo annotations, project specific settings and more.
- Beans Binding (JSR 295) support
- BeanInfo Annotations
- Improved Properties view
- Project specific settings
- Improved Choose Bean dialog
- Auto-reload custom component classes
- and more...
Customer information: JFormDesigner 5 is free of charge for existing customers if the "Free updates until" date of your license key is 2010-01-01 or later. Upgrades are available here.
We've just released JFormDesigner 5 Release Candidate 2.
- Stand-alone on Mac OS X: JFormDesigner canceled Log Out and Shut Down even when there were no unsaved forms.
- Stand-alone: Improved startup script for Unix/Linux based systems.
- NetBeans form converter: Fixed occasional error when converting NetBeans 6.9+ forms.
- Minor bugs fixed.
Customer information: JFormDesigner 5 is free of charge for existing customers if the "Free updates until" date of the license key is 2010-01-01 or later.