Change Log of JFormDesigner 8.2
See also: What's New in JFormDesigner 8.2
New Features and Improvements
- Added FlatLaf IntelliJ Themes.
- NetBeans plug-in: Support look and feels in design view if using FlatLaf as NetBeans application look and feel.
- Eclipse plug-in: Support look and feels in design view if running Eclipse in Java 17+.
- IntelliJ IDEA plug-in: JFormDesigner pages in Settings dialog are no longer a child of page "Other Settings".
- Use JSVG instead of svgSalamander for rendering SVG images.
- FormLayout: Support generating Java code for newer JGoodies Layout/Forms versions 1.14 and later.
- Improved JIDE extensions initialization error dialog (added more info and stack trace).
- Java 21 support.
- IntelliJ IDEA plug-in: Fixed designer background in "New UI" dark mode, which
was equal to
- IntelliJ IDEA plug-in: Java code generator did not respect code style settings defined in EditorConfig (requires IntelliJ IDEA 2023.1+).
- Java Code Generator: Fixed compile error when using
finalmodifier for variables.
- Form Converter: Fixed occasional
ConcurrentModificationExceptionwhen form is opened after conversion.
- Form Converter: Fixed
ClassCastException: layout of JScrollPane must be a ScrollPaneLayoutif form contains custom component, which extends
JScrollPaneand has a view component.
- Fixed occasional wrong layout in design view when changing designer look and feel. E.g. from IntelliJ Laf to FlatLaf.
- Invocation of
UIManager.setLookAndFeel()(e.g. from JIDE's
LookAndFeelFactory.installDefaultLookAndFeel()) from custom components (used in designer) no longer changes IDE look and feel.
- Updated FlatLaf to 3.2.2.
- Updated MigLayout to 11.2.
- Updated JREs in StandAlone editions to OpenJDK Java 21 (64 bit).