JFormDesigner is a professional GUI designer for Java Swing user interfaces. Its outstanding support for MigLayout, JGoodies FormLayout, GroupLayout (Free Design), TableLayout and GridBagLayout makes it easy to create professional looking forms.
Why use JFormDesigner?
JFormDesigner makes Swing GUI design a real pleasure. It decreases the time you spend on hand coding forms, giving you more time to focus on the real tasks. You'll find that JFormDesigner quickly pays back its cost in improved GUI quality and increased developer productivity. Even non-programmers can use it, which makes it also ideal for prototyping.
JFormDesigner is available in five editions: as stand-alone application and as IDE plug-ins for Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, NetBeans and JDeveloper. This documentation covers all editions.
If there are functional differences between the editions, then they are marked with: Stand-alone, Eclipse plug-in, IntelliJ IDEA plug-in, NetBeans plug-in, JDeveloper plug-in or IDE plug-ins.
A printable version (PDF) of this documentation is available here: www.formdev.com/jformdesigner/download/.
- Easy and intuitive to use, powerful and productive
- IDE plug-ins and stand-alone application
- MigLayout support
- GroupLayout (Free Design) support
- JGoodies FormLayout and TableLayout support
- Advanced GridBagLayout support
- Column and row headers
- Localization support
- Beans Binding (JSR 295) support
- BeanInfo Annotations
- Java code generator or runtime library
- Generation of nested classes